About Us

未标题-1

Hangzhou Felshare Biotechnology Co., Ltd was founded in April, 2017 in Hangzhou China, a city which is famous for E-Commerce & Internet Technology. After uniting with another our brand “GreenAir”, we are now becoming top-3 branded manufacturer in Zhejiang China for both professional scent diffuser machines and fragrance essential oil with well equipped testing facilities and strong technical force.

In year of 2015, we sat down and picked the biggest moves and gambles that was developed an intelligent Cloud WI-FI App control system. Through this pioneer technology and artfully combined with mobile internet, we occupy almost 25% share of Chinese market while the remaining 75% divided by hundreds of other suppliers.

With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish design, our products are widely recognized by our partners and can meet continuously changing economy and social needs.

We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!